Subject: Re: [regrep] RE: Meeting reminder and draft agenda

Hi Kathryn -

Following your 'no time like the present' example, meeting minutes attached.

-Oliver

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:
>  Reminder of our meeting, and to let you know I am in a management meeting that will probably run over and I will be a few minutes late.
>

> Kathryn Breininger
> Manager, Document Authoring & Release
> Product Standards Office
> Boeing Research & Technology
> The Boeing Company
>
> MC 62-LC
> 425-965-0242 desk
> 425-512-4281 cell
> 425-237-4582 fax

Present at the meeting:

  Richard Martell
  Farrukh Najmi
  Kathryn Breininger
  Oliver Newell
  Carl Mattocks

The major item of business was the approval of working draft 5 as a
committee-approved version.

Farrukh:  Move to approve working draft 5 as a committe-approved version of
          the ebXML RegRep specification

Oliver:   Second the motion

Vote Result: Unanimously approved

A goal discussed by the group was to produce a follow-on draft by
the end of June, hopefully suitable for public review. This would
allow time for a spec to go through the approval steps by the end
of the calendar year. If sufficient issues remain at that time,
however, an additional draft would be produced and the process would
be stretched out.

Richard: Does final spec require a conformance test suite?
Answer: Yes. Richard to think about the scope of the test suite.
        Recommendation from entire group is that the conformance tests
        be specified in a separate document. The use of SOAPUI as a
        'reference' test framework was briefly discussed from an
        implementation standpoint.

Farrukh: Will contact Jaques Durrand regarding his experience with OASIS spec
         conformance

A question was raised regarding the requirement for multiple
implementations prior to release of a final OASIS spec. How many and
what form may they take?

Kathryn: Three implementations required
Farrukh: OASIS policy is somewhat vague as to what constitutes an implementation
Kathryn: Will distribute the latest OASIS implementation policy information via email for
         group to review....

Group Discussion: Near term work will be to categorize outstanding
issues and decide which are to be addressed in RegRep 4, and which
are to be deferred/excluded. Candidate categorization to be done
offline and publicized on email distribution list, for discussion
at subsequent TC meeting(s)