Subject: Issue resolution update

Dear Colleagues,

Since meetings do not allow for enough time to do issue resolutions at a fast pace, Nikola, Oliver and I have been focused on issue resolution outside of our meetings.
We have been updating issues as we reach consensus on their resolution. I will periodically be sending links to issues that we have resolved or reached consensus on the resolution to the list.

Please look them over and speak up if you disagree with any of the resolutions.

Here is the first set of issues...

The first two issues are still open as I have not done the spec update for them yet. However we do have consensus on the resolution.

The following issues have been resolved.

Farrukh Najmi