Subject: Re: [regrep] Meeting reminder and draft agenda

Dear colleagues,

Here is a URL that can use to see all issues in JIRA ordered so that
most recently updated ones are at the top:

http://jira.wx.ll.mit.edu/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10156

Please review the disposition of all issues that have been been updated
since July 28, 2010 in particular and be prepared to discuss them during
the telecon if you have any suggestion or concerns.

Please make every effort to attend and if you cannot please let us know
ASAP so we do not wait for you during the telecon. Thank you.