Subject: Re: [regrep] Cancel today's meeting?

Hi Kathryn,

Did you guys not see my messages posted:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/201009/msg00008.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/201009/msg00007.html

I did propose an agenda item and asked if people could indicate if they
will be able to attend.

Please check your spam folder in case the email got misclassified. Thanks.