Subject: [ACTION] Please respond regarding your availability for TC telecon on10/14/2010

The proposed agenda item is to review the Governance Features spec in
the WD6-3 posted a few minutes ago.
I am hoping that this version is much clearer and relatively complete
compared to previous versions for the Governance features chapter.

I would like to have a meeting if Nikola, Oliver and David are able to
attend. Guys can you please respond as to whether you can attend
tomorrow's meeting?

If we meet then I would be happy to chair the meeting in Kathryn's absence.

Thank you.

On 10/13/2010 12:48 PM, Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:
> I will not be available on Thursday for an ebXML Reg Rep telecon. Are there agenda items or should we cancel? If you want to meet, would someone be willing to standin to chair the meeting?

Farrukh Najmi