Subject: RE: Meeting reminder and draft agenda

Minutes from last meeting attached (Sorry, forgot to send them until now)

-Oliver

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 7:07 PM
To: ebXML Regrep
Subject: [regrep] Meeting reminder and draft agenda

This is a reminder of our ebXML RegRep telecon for Thursday, Oct 28th at 9:00 am Pacific Time. Please let me know if you will not be able to attend.

The telecon numbers and passcodes are:
USA toll: 1-303-632-3052
USA Toll free: 888-499-2539
PARTICIPANT PASSCODE 7627600

For other countries please contact Kathryn Breininger directly.

Agenda:
1. Approval of Minutes

2. Minute taker (volunteer needed - last minute takers: (Farrukh, Oliver, Farrukh, Richard, Farrukh, Kathryn, Oliver, Farrukh, Kathryn, Nikola, Farrukh, Oliver, David, Farrukh, Kathryn, Farrukh, Carl, Farrukh, Nikola)

3. Discussion for v4.0 Issues and resolutions

4. Additional items?

Talk to you all soon!

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Standards Authoring, Release, & Technical Orders
Product Standards Office
Boeing Research & Technology
The Boeing Company

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

How are we doing?  Please click on the attached link to take the Product Standards Office Customer Satisfaction Survey.
PSO Customer Survey<http://surveycenter.web.boeing.com/survey/surveys/home.asp?surveyID=10214343071980&pkgID=1>

ebXML RegRep Meeting Notes

- Kathryn brought up the topic of TC participation being too low in some cases to achieve a quorum.
  Members agreed to reach out to other organizations to try and increase participation.

- Discussion of how to provide feedback to OASIS on the new SRAMP specification
  The TC will send feedback that a) There is significant overlap with ebXML
  b) did they look at ebXML c) Do they have any feedback for the ebXML RegRep
  shortcomings

- BPMN discussion

  BPMN is the standard being used to describe the workflows. It can be used for both
  diagramming and execution. For implementations, we are interested in it as an
  execution language.

  During the meeting, a proposed BPMN XML file was reviewed. No major objections to the
  syntax were noted.  Farrukh noted a couple of limitations of the tool being used to
  produce the diagrams, but there were no major problems with the syntax.