Subject: Proposed votes for Feb 3, 12PM ET RegRep TC meeting

Dear Colleagues,

Recall that it was proposed last week that in our Feb 3rd 12PM ET RegRep TC meeting, we hold the following motions for TC vote:
  1. Motion to approve RegRep 4 WD6-5 as CD6
    Reference: http://docs.oasis-open.org/TChandbook/Reference/CommitteeSpecDrafts.html
  2. Motion to approve posting RegRep 4 CD6 for a 30 day public review (Only if first vote is successful)
    Reference: http://docs.oasis-open.org/TChandbook/Reference/PublicReviews.html
Thanks to Kathryn for providing guidance on, and links to, the latest TC process.

Does any one have any objections to above proposal? If so, please share your thoughts and suggest an alternative plan.

And please make every effort to attend the meeting. Thank you.