Subject: 1 Standard multiple parts

A quick update...

I have started creating the changes for 1 Standard multiple parts decision from our last meeting.
Looking at the Open Office example (thanks Robin):

http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/csd07/

Originally I thought we would have 2 parts (ebRIM, ebRS) plus the mastre document.

I feel we need more than two parts as follows:
This is consistent with Open Office but for one small difference. They do not call the master document a part (Part 0) and we do.

Also note the URLs behind the part links above. They are consistent with OpenOffice and also consistent with our specification bundle structure.

Are we all good with above multi-parts? Please respond right away to reduce downstream rework as I am actively working full-speed ahead on the specs.

Thanks.