Subject: Urgent: (REGREPTC-180) Need query to get auditable events betweenspecified time interval

Dear Colleagues,

I need your input on the following new issue:

http://jira.wx.ll.mit.edu/browse/REGREPTC-180

Please note that we are revising the spec in any event for procedural
reasons and will be voting to re-approve the specs in our March 24, 2011
meeting just announced by Kathryn.

This issue is quite important to supporting ability in GUI client to
keey synchronized with changes in the server.
There is a clear and simple proposed solution as part of the issue. The
solution is to add a GetAuditTrailByTimeInterval query that simply
fetches all AuditableEvents within a specified time interval.

Addressing this issue in WD6-6 (next draft) should not be a problem.
Please let me know right away if you have any concerns with the proposed
solution.

Farrukh Najmi