Subject: Re: [regrep] Groups - OASIS ebXML RegRep Version 4.0 WD01-7 (regrep-core-v4.0-wd01-7.zip) uploaded

> Robin, please give this a final look over and let
> us know if there are any further issues to address.

ACK receipt, and will attempt to review ASAP, with
unpredictable schedule (many tasks pending on my
list).  Please ping me if you have not heard back
within a week.

Best -rcc

Robin Cover
Interim TC Administrator
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html