Subject: Re: [regrep] CSD Creation / Upload Request for OASIS ebXML RegRepVersion 4.0

> I now better appreciate how much you have on your plate on any given moment!

Well, sort of... In the timeframe January-March 2011, the
most complex and time-consuming issues were not in JIRA at
all because they were legacy problem cases from 2010,
and were not registered as Work Products or otherwise
subject to the forms.

JIRA tends to expose the cases that came in to TC Admin
via forms, and that's just a (partial/small) subset.

-rcc

Robin Cover
Interim TC Administrator
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html