Subject: No meeting today

Dear Colleagues,

We will not have our scheduled telecon today.

Our RegREP TC work is on hold while we wait for OASIS To process
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-454 our request to
publish CSD01-8 specs. I realize that it has been over a month that the
documents upload request was made.  Unfortunately we still do not have
an update from OASIS on when this task will be completed.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Farrukh Najmi