Subject: Re: [regrep] Update on CSD01

Please do your review and email comment to list by Sunday 8AM when I will start assembling WD2-1 for publish.

Thank you for your help.

On 05/05/2011 01:02 PM, Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:
F410F57DEDDC0049ADEB2886CC15060B0168EB2663@XCH-NW-03V.nw.nos.boeing.com" type="cite">
Looks like you covered the actions we need to take. All, please review and note additional issues so we can put out a high quality standard.

We appreciate everyone's help and support!

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Standards Authoring, Release, & Technical Orders
Product Standards Office
Boeing Research & Technology
The Boeing Company

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

How are we doing?  Please click on the attached link to take the Product Standards Office Customer Satisfaction Survey.
PSO Customer Survey