Subject: Fwd: [ebxml-msg] Groups - UsingSOAPhub-for-minutes(Scribing-in-SOAPHub.htm) uploaded

An excellent document produced by Jacques...

We should emulate this and improve how we do scribe duty (meeting notes).

-------- Original Message --------
Date: 11 May 2011 19:32:55 -0000
From: jdurand@us.fujitsu.com
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Guidelines for using SOAP-hub chat, for taking meeting minutes.

 -- Mr Jacques Durand

The document named UsingSOAPhub-for-minutes (Scribing-in-SOAPHub.htm) has
been submitted by Mr Jacques Durand to the OASIS ebXML Messaging Services
TC document repository.

Document Description:
Guidelines for using SOAP-hub chat, for taking meeting minutes.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=42106

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42106/Scribing-in-SOAPHub.htm