Subject: FW: [members] OASIS website down for maintenance Saturday

FYI

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Standards Authoring, Release, & Technical Orders
Product Standards Office
Boeing Research & Technology
The Boeing Company

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

How are we doing?  Please click on the attached link to take the Product Standards Office Customer Satisfaction Survey.
PSO Customer Survey

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott McGrath [mailto:scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 7:25 AM
To: Members

Starting approximately noon EST Saturday 14 May, the OASIS website and mail lists will be offline for hardware upgrades.  This work is expected to take approximately four hours.

During this work some assets may be available intermittently, but I recommend you not expect to use the OASIS site during maintenance and pursue other "less interesting" Saturday activities -i.e.: go shopping, spend time with your family, wash your car, wash my car, take a walk in the park, visit a museum, etc.

Thanks for your patience during the interruption.

Scott...

--
Scott McGrath
COO