Subject: Reminder of our next call, and end of comment period

The comment period is coming to an end just in time for our next regularly scheduled ebXML RegRep call. Please mark you calendars for July 21st at 9:00 am Pacific Time (noon Eastern Time). We will plan to discuss any comments that have come in, and we will discuss moving to the next step.

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Standards Authoring, Release, & Technical Orders
Product Standards Office
Boeing Research & Technology
The Boeing Company

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

How are we doing?  Please click on the attached link to take the Product Standards Office Customer Satisfaction Survey.
PSO Customer Survey<http://surveycenter.web.boeing.com/survey/surveys/home.asp?surveyID=10214343071980&pkgID=1>