Subject: Ballot to approve OASIS ebXML RegRep Version 4.0 as a Committee Specification

Members of the ebXML Registry Services TC,

A ballot to approve ebXML Registry TC approve OASIS ebXML RegRep
Version 4.0 Committee Specification Draft 02 [1] as a Committee
Specification has been created. Per the OASIS TC Process
(http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#committeeSpec)
approving a Committee Specification requires a Special Majority Vote.
The ballot is open for voting now and closes at 23:45 hrs. EDT on 28
July 2011. You can access it through the TC's OASIS web page at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballots.php?wg_abbrev=regrep.

This ballot requires a Special Majority Vote to pass. The TC roster
currently lists the following 5 voting members:

Carl Mattocks, Individual member
Farrukh Najmi, Individual member
Nikola Stojanovic, Individual member
Oliver Newell, MIT
Kathryn Breininger, The Boeing Company

In order to pass, at least 4 members will have to vote Yes and no more
than 2 members may vote No.

Please notify me if there are any errors in the list of voting members
or if additional members should be added to the list.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding the ballot.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org