Subject: Re: [regrep] RE: Discovered numerous broken links in Regrep CSdocuments

On further inspection I am finding that even the previous issue which I
filed under:

     http://jira.wx.ll.mit.edu/browse/REGREPTC-187

does not seem to be present in our submission for CSD02 and seems to
have been introduced *AFTER* our handoff to OASIS.

Chet and I will put our heads together this afternoon andget an
understanding of what happened here and report back.

On 08/29/2011 03:43 PM, Farrukh Najmi wrote:
> Hi Robin,
>
> This latest issue that you reported and I filed under:
>
> http://jira.wx.ll.mit.edu/browse/REGREPTC-188
>
> was bothering me because I felt sure that I had fixed it many months
> back.
>
> So on a lark I went back to see the archives as to what we had
> submitted to OASIS. Here is the submission for CSD02 mentioned in this
> message:
>
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/201105/msg00016.html
>
> When I look at see section 1.2.3 in regrep-core-res-wd02-1.odt in this
> submission I note that it *DOES NOT* have the problem Robin reported.
>
> This leads me believe the problem was introduced *after* our handoff
> to OASIS and not before. If this is true then this is not a bug we
> created and we need to look at the OASIS process after the handoff for
> where it could have been introduced.
>
> Can any one at OASIS explain this weird observation?
>
> Please note that I am not pointing fingers here but simply trying to
> get a grip on the issue.
>
> On 08/29/2011 01:29 PM, Robin Cover wrote:
>> I'm not intending to comment on the broken links situation.
>>
>> I did note that the specification (prose documents) do have
>> some other issues that the TC might want to consider for
>> QA.
>>
>> For example, do you want to see this ratified in an OASIS
>> Standard?
>>
>> "Error: Reference source not foundError: Reference source not
>> foundError: Reference source not found"
>>
>> 1.2.3 RegistryExceptionType
>>
>> The RegistryExceptionType is the abstract base type for all exception
>> or fault messages sent by the server to the client in response to a
>> client request. Error: Reference source not foundError: Reference
>> source not foundError: Reference source not found...
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> -rcc
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 10:00 AM, Breininger, Kathryn R
>> <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>  wrote:
>>> Yes, I believe we need to fix these before we move forward.
>>>

>>> Kathryn Breininger
>>> Manager, Standards Authoring, Release,&  Technical Orders
>>> Product Standards Office
>>> Boeing Research&  Technology
>>> The Boeing Company
>>>
>>> MC 62-LC