Subject: Re: [regrep] Is there a need for a meeting tomorrow (Sept 1st)

Hi Kathryn,

I do not see a need for a meeting as we are waiting for OASIS to post CS01 and start Candidate OASIS Standard Ballot has been started. Does any one else see a need?

We resolved the broken link issues and resolved to move forward with current draft.
Chet said he has handed off the spec bundle to Robin and we are waiting to be notified that CS01 has been published and that the Candidate OASIS Standard Ballot has been started.

Chet can you please update us on what to expect?