Subject: Update to TC public page

Dear Colleagues,

I have updated the TC public page to add the following under News and Announcements:

"September 8, 2011 - OASIS ebXML RegRep Version 4.0 Committee Specification 01 28 July 2011 has been approved by the RegRep TC and has been published. The RegRep TC encourages implementors to use this version of the specification for ongoing implementations. The specification consists of multiple parts. The entire specification may be downloaded as a single zip file or individual files may be browsed here."

It follows existing patterns for similar milestone announcements. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement. Thank you.