Subject: Re: [regrep] Re: Comments on ISO 19763 Parts 7, 5, 8

Hello all.  Easy under our rules
(http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/liaison#liaisons) to
create a point-to-point liaison between the OASIS TC (who can simply
vote to do so) and JTC1 SC32 WG2.

And we can certainly repost requests for wider feedback, though OASIS
(and any liaison person or staff member) can't guarantee the volume of
he always can confer with staff (like me) and get assistance with
broadcasting the request for input to a broader potential expert
community.

Having said that, I think we still have a generic category A liaison
with the full subcommittee, but nothing established at the WG2 level.
(In other words, I don't think any OASIS people are on the WG2 mailing
list or in ISO's Livelink system in that capacity.)

Warm regards  Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark

www.identi.ca/JamieXML