Subject: Re: [regrep] XSD Profile Proposal

Dear Colleagues,

The wiki page has been updated to add canonical query spec etc. Please review and share you thoughts on the list. Lets discuss at our next meeting.

On 12/08/2011 10:41 AM, Farrukh Najmi wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

I have created the following wiki page describing a proposal for an XSD Profile for RegRep 4:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep/documents/plan/regrep4/XSDProfile

Please review it and share your thoughts on the list and be prepared to discuss it at our next meeting.

I will also soon be doing a similar proposal for a revised WSDL Profile.

Farrukh Najmi