Subject: RE: [regrep] Next steps for Regrep v4.0 COS

Thank you Chet, that makes sense. We appreciate the flexibility to start this at a more reasonable date!

From: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:regrep@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Chet Ensign
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 9:07 AM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [regrep] Next steps for Regrep v4.0 COS

All,

The 60 day public review of the Regrep v4.0 Candidate OASIS Standard ends tomorrow and you have received no public comments. The next step is to schedule the membership-wide ballot.

According to the TC Process, I am to do this within 7 days of the public review closing. However, Farrukh and I have just discussed the timing of the ballot. 7 days would start the ballot just before New Years - hardly an optimum time to be sending critical notifications to OASIS members.

We have therefore agreed that, in order to let everyone get back from their holidays and get back into the swing of things, I will start the membership ballot on Tuesday, January 10th.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this.

Season's Greetings,

/chet
Chet Ensign
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society http://www.oasis-open.org