Subject: RE: [regrep] Transition to OASIS JIRA for RegRep TC issue tracking

Thank you Farrukh for all the help with this!

From: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:regrep@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Farrukh Najmi
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 12:47 PM
To: ebXML Regrep

Dear Colleagues,

The RegRep TC has been using JIRA since before OASIS offered it as a service to all TCs. This was possible thanks to the generosity and kindness of Oliver Newel and MIT Lincoln Labs who allowed us to use their JIRA instance for use by our TC. We have now transitioned to using the JIRA instance offered by OASIS for our TC which is available here:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/REGREPTC

Each of us has an account with the JIRA that matches our OASIS account credentials.

My thanks to Chet for getting this setup and made available to us.

The version of the new OASIS JIRA (3.13.5) is older than the version of the old MIT JIRA we were using (5.0.2). Unfortunately this means that at present we cannot export from the old JIRA and import into the new JIRA our existing issues. I have a copy of the original jira so there is no information loss. If we determine how to import the old jira issues we will. For now though we can start using the JIRA for all future issues.

Please take a look at the current site and let me know if you propose any changes. There are no issues right now but I have created the following:

Thank you.

Farrukh Najmi