Subject: Paper - Actionable Management Policies

Dear Colleagues,

The following paper was co-authored by Dr. Reagan Moore who who will be joining us for our meeting today at 12ET / 9PT.
I am sharing it with his permission.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [regrep] Welcome Dr. Reagan Moore
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 15:05:26 +0000
From: Reagan Moore <rwmoore@renci.org>
To: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com>

The attached paper may be of interest.  I submitted a shortened version of this paper to the Big Data Management Systems workshop.  This delineates challenges in writing actionable management policies, identifies the types of checks that are needed, identifies the types of workflow functions and data/metadata manipulation functions that are needed, and evaluates performance.

Reagan Moore