Subject: Next meeting

Dear Colleagues,

Due to unavailability of some colleagues we are not going to meet tomorrow. Can you please let me know off-list if you can make it for our next TC meeting at Friday August 31, 2012 at 12pm ET?

So far the proposed agenda items are to discuss the proposed CQL and Image Profile specifications. Please send any additional agenda items.

Thank you.
Farrukh Najmi