Subject: Proposal for PDF Profile

Dear Colleagues,

I have been working on supporting the publish, management and discovery of PDF resources in an ebXML RegRep. I have written the initial outline of a extension profile specification with the proposed title "ebXML RegRep Profile for PDF Resources" in our wiki at.

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep/documents/plan/regrep4/PdfProfile

You will see close similarities between the ImageProfile specification outline and this new PDF Profile specification outline. They both define a CQL Context Set and use CQL queries to query for their respective resources. This simplifies the profile by not requiring parameterized queries to be defined by the profile. I expect this CQL based approached to become the dominant means to query a RegRep server in future extension profiles of ebXML RegRep.

Please share any comments on the outline specification.

Thank you.

Farrukh Najmi

Web:http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com