Subject: Re: [regrep] Proposal for Styled Layer Descriptor (SLD) Profile

Dear Colleagues,

I have updated the SLDProfile wiki page today with the following changes:

  • Added a UML diagram at (note you need to open the link in a separate browser tab for now due to some wiki bug):
The changes are based on experienced gained from implementing this profile and allow for a more algorithmic and automated transformation from XML Schema => UML => index definition => Implementation Code.

Thanks for your input on this change.