relax-ng-comment message

Subject: jing implementation

Hi,

I have transformed a TREX schema to a RELAX NG schema (by hand).  I
wanted to test a file according to my schema with jing.  But jing did
not found the obvius error in my test file, whereas the trex tool
found it.  After several tests, I found that jing always returns
without any error message if the given schema file is a valid XML
file.  It seems that the second parameter for jing (the file to be
tested against the schema) is not necessary.

BTW, I am searching for a validator which validates cross references
in files (and better between files). Are there any hints?

TIA

Kind regards

Micha
--
Michael Weber             Tel. +49-30-2093-3075; Fax +49-30-2093-3067
Institut f. Informatik, HU Berlin, Unter den Linden 6, D-10099 Berlin