relax-ng-comment message

Subject: Handling of @ns in externalRef and include (Sections 4.6 and 4.7)

Hi!

I have a couple of questions about the propagation of the ns attribute during simplification:

Section 4.6:

"Any ns attribute on the externalRef element is transferred to the referenced element"

Does this mean that an existing ns attribute on the referenced element is replaced?
Or is it transferred only if there is no ns attribute on the referenced element aldready?

Section 4.7:

What happens if the included grammar element has an ns attribute? In the current
version of the spec I guess it is just ignored. Shouldn't the included grammar
element be transformed into a div element?

Cheers,

</David>

David Rosenborg
Pantor Engineering AB