relax-ng-comment message

Subject: Re: [relax-ng-comment] conformance test

Hi James,

> I think this comment identifies a bug in the spec. Section 4.20 (the section
> on notAllowed) should say that any definitions that are made unreachable by
> the simplification of notAllowed are removed.

Great.  On a somewhat similar note, in Section 7.1.1 it says:
"The following paths are prohibited:

  a.. attribute//element
  b.. attribute//attribute"
But after simplification, should not the element have been tranformed to a
ref? - due to Section 4.18, whereby

"the grammar is transformed so that every element element is the child of a
define element"

So should the prohibited path be changed to:

attribute//ref

or similar?

cheers,

gary