relax-ng-comment message

Subject: Re: [relax-ng-comment] augmented rng --xsl--> reference documentation

On Wed, 2002-04-03 at 08:33, Jiri Jirat wrote:
> Thanks for compliments :-)
>   If you read the small notices at the bottom of the intro
> page, there are paragraphs:
>
> ------
> Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
> under the terms
> of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version
> published
> by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections with the no
> Front-Cover Texts, and with no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license
> is included in the section entitled
> "GNU Free Documentation License"
>
> The programs used to prepare this reference are covered by
> GNU General Public License"
> ------

Ooops! My bad. Thanks for the hint.

> We do not include license notice on each page nor to source
> codes (not to clutter the material with "blah blah").
>
> I hope GPL is enough free for you :-)

Course it is (;

> We'll be happy if you find them useful (mainly if it
> is an open source project). Do not hesitate to use them. :-)

> P.S.:
> There is no fee to use our stylesheets, but ...
> we are looking for some translators and I see you are
> from TU Graz in Austria .. don't you know about
> anyone who would like to contribute to ZVON.org
> and translate something to German? :-))

I will definitly pass the word. I would help out myself, since your site
is a very deep ressource for me, but first of all my written German is
awefull and I already commited my spare resources to other OS-Projects.
If I find some time, I take this as an invitation to contact you and ask
how I can help (;

thanks,
Andreas