relax-ng-comment message

Subject: [relax-ng-comment] Re: [relax-ng] New compact syntax draft

Hi!
First I'd like to say that the notation in A.1 looks very good!

About ## comments:

As I understand the spec, a ###### comment will still generate an empty <a:documentation/>.
Is that desirable? Perhaps there should be a conditional saying that a documentation
element is generated only if its content is non empty.

Cheers,

David