relax-ng-comment message

Subject: [relax-ng-comment] Congratulations!

You've made a very good work on this one! The compact syntax makes schema authoring
and reading so much easier.

To celebrate, I've updated my compact syntax utility set at:

http://www.pantor.com/download.html

New is the RncReader which is an SAX2 parser for the compact syntax.
Also, the RngToRnc.xsl now has some support for annotations.

Cheers,
David