relax-ng-comment message

Subject: Re: [relax-ng-comment] common-atts

Hi!

There is an example of this in the <card> example in the tutorial:

http://relaxng.org/tutorial-20011203.html#IDAFLZR

<nsName/> matches any name in the namespace specified by the inherited
attribute ns.
In your case this attribute has the value
"http://relaxng.org/ns/structure/1.0";.

<nsName ns=""> Same semantics as before, but here the ns attribute is
specified locally so this matches any name not being in a namespace.
In the case of attributes this means any attribute without a prefix.

So what <attribute><anyName><except><nsName/><nsName
ns="""/></except></anyName></attribute> really means
in your case is "any attribute with a prefix where the prefix is not
declared to the RELAX NG namespace uri".

Cheers,
David