relax-ng-comment message

Subject: Fw: Re: [relaxng-user] Looking for errata

Forwarded by MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>
From:    "Jeff Rafter" <lists@jeffrafter.com>
To:      EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp, "David Tolpin" <dvd@davidashen.net>
Date:    Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:12:36 -0700
Subject: Re: [relaxng-user] Looking for errata
----

> Issues worth including into errata had been discussed on this list
> at the end of the last year; there are were few things to resolve
> and they didn't change semantics.

I looked through the archives quickly but did not see references to my
issues. So I will post them here. I am cc'ing relax-ng-comment. I am not
sure they are all errors.

(1) Section 2: EBNF production for quotedIdentifier shows "\" NCName. Could
this be more explicit as  "\" keyword? I thought the intent of "\" was to
escape names that would otherwise be treated as keywords.

(2) Section 4. Editorial. The text: <element
xlmns="http://relaxng.org/ns.structure/1.0""; appears. This is a WF-ness
error (extra closing quote).

(3) Last bullet point of A.1 before the grammar-- Editorial. <foo x>y<foo>
... local name foo, attributes x and content x;... the second "x" should be
"y".

(4) Section 2.4 Note. Editorial. "the transformation replaces adds an extra"

These are all pretty minor.

Cheers,
Jeff Rafter