Subject: Issues

Although we cannot take any decisions until out first meeting on April
5th, I don't believe there is any rule preventing discussions before
then.

I therefore plan to send a series of messages to the list, describing
each of the issues which I think needs to discussion by the TC.  I would
invite other members of the TC to do the same.  I would suggest that for
ease of reference we use a separate message for each issue, and use a
descriptive subject header.