Subject: RE: concur

It seems that <concur> reaches the Plimsoll mark. If it's tough to
implement, e.g. if James Clark hasn't implemented it in his Java
implementation (is it called JTREX?), nor James Tauber in his Python
version, why not shelve it until 1.1? I mean, is it more nontrivial than
urgent? If it has no analogue in, say, SGML, then it is innovative and
experimental. Would <concur> benefit only 20% of TREX users out of the
chute? If simplicity prevails over coolness in the first version of TREX, we
could all just RELAX...oops...I mean we could let <concur> find its way into
a more mature version of the language. Informally, I agree that we (or jjc!)
should take it off the heat and put it in the fridge for a while.

-Mike