Subject: Example OASIS spec format

Hello,

Here is a link to an example spec format used by the ebXML folks. I like the
format and perhaps you will to.

I like the line numbering, if only for review purposes. I like the frequency
of examples. It seems very easy to find things in this spec form.

http://www.ebxml.org/specdrafts/ebXML_Message_Service_Specification_v0.98b.p
df

This is in PDF; I imagine Karl Best can help us find an editable template,
if you all like the format.

Mike
=====
Wy'east Communications     http://www.wyeast.net     mailto:mike@wyeast.net