Subject: Re: interleave and strings

Yes.  Apart from the fact that TREX has anyString (which is like #PCDATA
in SGML and XML) instead of mixed, and that TREX has attributes in the
content model, the restriction is basically the same as XML Schema and
RELAX Core.

Another slight difference is that TREX tries to preserve the usual
axioms for <empty/> and <notAllowed/>.  Thus

<group>
  <data type="xsd:int"/>
  <empty/>
</group>