Subject: Issues to work on

I would suggest we focus over the next two weeks on the following three
issues:

1. ID/IDREF and identity constraints

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/trex/200103/msg00017.html

2. Versioning. Do we have a version attribute? Do we require that TREX
elements be namespace qualified?  Does the namespace URI indicate the
version?

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/trex/200102/msg00012.html

3. Restrictions on typed strings (ie data, string, and
trex:role="datatype").

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/trex/200104/msg00020.html