Subject: Fw: TREX and RELAX unite?

Just to make sure that everyone knows about today's article at eWeek.

Can we openly confirm that RELAX and TREX will unite?

Forwarded by Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI <kohsuke.kawaguchi@eng.sun.com>

--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                          +1 650 786 0721
Sun Microsystems                   kohsuke.kawaguchi@eng.sun.com