Subject: Re: Current issue list.

I'd like to suggest that we might consider hosting the issues list at
a site with a built-in issue tracking system, like SourceForge. I
think that might help to make it easier for Kawaguchi-san to maintain.

Perhaps it would be overkill, at least for the short-term need of
getting the issues list out to everyboy and getting discussion going
about the initial issues so that they can be resolved more quickly.

But long-term, it seems like a SourceForge project (CVS repository,
Web space, databases for tracking issues etc.) might also eventually
be useful for other things, like maintaining versions of the spec.

I've got some recent experience helping to set up a SourceForge
project, and can also help with getting one going for TREX/RELAX if
that's what we decide to do.