Subject: Re: TREX TC minutes from 2001-04-19

Michael Fitzgerald wrote:

> Missing:
> Eric van der Vlist
> Next Meeting: Thursday, May 3, 2001, 10:30 EDT (which is UTC -5:00 or UTC
> +07:00)

I'd like to apologize for having missed this last conference and
probably miss the next one as well.

By an unfortunate conjunction, I was in the SF Bay area with limited
internet and phone access for the las one and I am now in Hong Kong
attending to WWW 10 and it will not be that easy either to be on the
phone...

Is there any chance I meet one of you in Hong Kong ?

Eric
--
See you in Hong Kong for www10:
                     http://www.www10.org/program/w10-half-tut.shtml#ta5