Subject: TREX Telcon 3 May 2001

The next TREX telcon will take place at 10:30am EDT on Thursday 3rd
May.  The dial-in numbers are:

800 851 1769 (US callers)
775 324 0362 (International)

Participant code: 597197

Agenda

1. ID/IDREF.  Let's try and at least agree on our requirements here.

2. Versioning.  Can we go with my strawman?

3. Repeat M-N times.  I think we are ready to make a decision about whether
to include this in 1.0 or not.

4. Relationship to Schema Part 2.

5. Language name.