Subject: Re: Name classes

> In particular, I believe it is necessary to support

Thanks for your clarification.  It is not different from my expectation.
One question: do you think that choice of
are necessary?  Or are they allowed only for the following reason?

> I found that any solution that didn't use a nested structure with a set of
> primitives and a set of operations to combine them became messy fast.

My algorithm for detecting duplication of attribute name requires backtracking
only because of choice of positive literals.  Do other algorithms become
simpler if choice of positive literals is disallosed?