Subject: RE: TREX telcon 17 May 2001

Occasionally, it is effective to have long meetings where no one leaves the
room until we have a quorum on all outstanding issues. If we do this
face-to-face, I'll buy the pizza.

-Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: James Clark [mailto:jjc@jclark.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 10:29 PM
To: TREX Discussion List
Subject: TREX telcon 17 May 2001

The next TREX telcon will take place at 10:30am EDT on Thursday 17th May.
The dial-in numbers are:

800 851 1769 (US callers)
775 324 0362 (International)

Participant code: 597197

Agenda

1. Rate of progress.  We are not progressing as fast as I think we need do.
We need to discuss how to get things moving.  What are our plans for getting
a spec written.  Do we need a face to face meeting?  Longer telcons?  More
frequent telcons?

2. Repeat M-N times.  Given no new information, I think we can put this to
rest for 1.0.

3. Language name. It looks like RELAX NG has the most support.

4. Datatypes and identity constraints