Subject: Re: precious little press

/ Michael Fitzgerald <mike@wyeast.net> was heard to say:
| I must say I am surprised that the unification of Relax and Trex has not
| gotten much press, not even on XMLHack. I can't come up with another XML
| initiative that is more important in the /schema/ of things, especially as a
| foil or alternative to XML Schema. Are editors getting late-night,
| anonymous, threatening phone calls to quash the news? %^} Or perhaps we need
| to do a bit more arm waving.

I've been slightly surprised too. I think perhaps the official choice
of a new name might be an appropriate occasion on which the editors
could send another announcement to xml-dev.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | The human race consists of the dangerously
XML Standards Engineer | insane and such as are not.--Mark Twain