Subject: Re: precious little press

> With W3C XML Schema becoming a rec, I'm sure many editors are keen
> right now to get their hands on anything related. Maybe it's just that
> some have heard the names TREX or RELAX, but don't know why the
> unification is significant or how it relates to W3 XML Schema.

I wonder if there is any chance that my following document can be an
article at ww.xml.com or whatever.

http://www.geocities.com/kohsukekawaguchi/XMLSchemaDOsAndDONTs.html

I know it's not objectively written, but at least no false statement is
made.

--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                          +1 650 786 0721
Sun Microsystems                   kohsuke.kawaguchi@eng.sun.com