Subject: Enumeration syntax

The option (b) syntax:

<choice>
   <value type="xsd:token">foo</value>
   <value type="xsd:token">bar</value>
</choice>

looks nicer if we can default type on <value> to the builtin token type.  My
guess is that the overwhelmingly majority of enumerations are tokens or
types derived from tokens (which is almost equivalent to token from the
point of view of what's allowed in the instance).  Indeed this is the only
case supported by SGML and XML 1.0. If we default the type attribute, then
the common case would be written as:

<choice>
  <value>foo</value>
  <value>bar</value>